After completing this course you will be able to:
1/ Use Grips
- Utilize Grips on geometry to initiate editing commands.
- Change the behavior and appearance of grips using the Options dialogue box.
2/ Stretch Objects
- Use the Stretch command to change the shape of entities in the drawing.
3/ Break and Join Objects
- Use the Break command to separate one piece of geometry into two.
- Create a gapless break in geometry using the Same as First Point option.
- Take two pieces of geometry and combine them into one.
4/ Mirror Objects
- Create duplicate geometry based on a defined centerline.
5/ Rotate Objects
- Rotate geometry in relation to a specified base point.
6/ Scale Objects
- Change the size of an object in the drawing.
7/ Pattern Geometry
- Make copies of selected geometry in a specific pattern using one of three layouts.
- Create an array pattern based on rows, columns, and spacing.
- Use the Polar Array to arrange geometry in a circular pattern around a center point.
- Update the layout of a specified pattern using grips, the Array tab, and the Properties window