06/ Drawing Annotation
Learn how to create annotations and change the dimensions in your BricsCAD drawing.
After completing this course you will be able to:
1/ Create and Edit Text
- Create a single line of text to add annotation to a drawing.
- Create a paragraph of information to use as annotation in a drawing.
- Change Mtext settings and options using the Text Editor tab.
- Assign word processor type settings to a Mtext.
- Utilize grips and the Properties palette to edit Mtext.
2/ Use Spell Check
- Correct any spelling errors in the drawing using Check Spelling.
- Change and edit dictionaries used by the Check Spelling Command.
3/ Add Dimensions
- Determine the size and location of objects with dimensions.
- Use a dimension style to control the appearance of dimensions in a drawing.
- Use dimensions to quantify objects in a drawing.
- Find the horizontal or vertical distance from one point to another.
- Show the linear distance between two points regardless of relative angle.
- Find the relative angle between two lines.
- Determine the exact length of an arc.
- Apply a radius to an arc or a circle.
- Apply a diameter to an arc or circle.
- Identify the center of an arc or circle using a Center Mark.
- Create a series of dimensions based on an existing dimension.
- Determine the distance between a start point and multiple items following a baseline.
- Create dimensioning in a drawing for multiple objects simultaneously.
4/ Modify Dimensions
- Use the Properties palette to change the appearance of dimensions.
- Add text information to a text value.
- Add or remove a break in extension or dimension lines.
- Change the spacing between dimension lines.
5/ Add and Modify Multileaders
- Add information to a drawing in the form of multileaders.
- Add and position a mutileader in a drawing.
- Change the appearance of a multileader line.
Available in days
days after you enroll