After completing this course you will be able to:
1/ Use different selection modes and erase objects.
- Manually select objects in a drawing.
- Select objects using an Implied Window or an Implied Crossing.
- Use the Polygon selection mode to select objects.
- Use the Circle selection mode to select objects.
- Use the Point selection mode to select objects.
- Use the Fence selection mode to select objects.
- Use other selection modes to select objects.
- Use the Erase command to remove objects from a drawing.
2/ Move and Copy objects.
- Use the Move command to reposition objects in your drawings.
- Duplicate objects in your drawings using the Copy command.
3/ Offset objects.
- Create geometry at a specific distance from the selected geometry using the Offset command.
4/ Trim and Extend geometry.
- Understand how to change the length of geometry based on other geometry in the drawing with the Trim command.
- Utilize the Extend command to change the length of geometry in relation to other geometry.
5/ Apply fillets and chamfers to geometry.
- Use the Fillet command to create round and sharp corners where geometry intersects.
- Create angled corners with the Chamfer command