2D - 01 Getting Started
Get started with BricsCAD and get familiar with the CAD interface and basic functionalities.
After completing this module you will be able to:
1/ Identify key elements of the User Interface.
2/ Work with drawing files.
- Describe the methods available to open drawing files in BricsCAD.
- Explain how to create a new drawing file using a template file.
- Save a drawing file with a new name.
- Add shortcuts to the Places list.
- Explain how to use tabs to work with multiple files.
- Describe the importance of and how to set up autosave and backup settings.
3/ Use different tools to view your drawings.
- Identify what zooming tools are used for.
- Illustrate the various ways for accessing the Zoom tools including the Navigation bar, the right-click menu, and the command line.
- Describe how to use Real-Time Zoom and other Zoom options such as Window, Extents, and Previous.
- Change the view without changing the magnification of the view using the Pan command.
- View the contents of the drawing window from any direction using the LookFrom control.
Available in days
days after you enroll