After completing this course you will be able to:
1/ Work with Layouts and Viewports.
- Organize a drawing for printing and electronic output.
- Navigate between different layouts in a drawing.
- Make a frame around specific areas of a drawing for viewing purposes.
- Add more than one viewport to a drawing.
- Define what in the drawing is shown in a viewport.
- Set up a scale for the size indicated in a viewport.
- Resize a viewport to fit information in a drawing.
2/ Create and manage Page Setups.
- Utilize a page setup to determine the appearance and format of a final output.
- Use the Page Setup Manager to create, modify, and import page setups for a drawing.
3/ Share your designs.
- Share a design with others physically or electronically.
- Print a design using a plotter or printer.
- Specify in the Plot dialogue box where and how the design should be printed.
4/ Use Annotation Scaling.
- Define what drawing annotation is.
- Use and determine an annotative scale on an object.
- Understand when to use different annotative styles.
- Set an annotative scale in a drawing or a viewport.
- Edit a preexisting annotative scale on an object.
- Create individual scale representations for an object.
- Determine how a line will be affected by an annotative scale.