2D Drafting - 05 Organizing Objects in a Drawing
Learn to work with layers and object properties to organise your objects in BricsCAD drawing.
After completing this module you will be able to:
1/ Create and use Layers.
- Utilize separate virtual sheets to organize a drawing.
- Use the Drawing Explorer to create, delete, or change layers in a drawing.
- Change the appearance of objects in a drawing.
- Add layers into a drawing using the Drawing Explorer.
- Utilize the Layer List to change the current layer and alter certain layer properties.
- Understand how a layer can be changed.
- Delete a specific layer.
2/ Modify object properties.
- Understand how general properties affect an object.
- Make changes to an object using the Properties palette.
- Select an object and dynamically change it using Quad.
- Use a source object to apply congruent properties to another object.
3/ Obtain information about objects.
- Show specific information in a drawing using an Inquiry Command.
- Identify specifics about an objectusing a List command.
- Measure objects in a drawing for distance, angle, radius, and area.
- Use a Boundary Area to accurately measure an area of a curved or irregular object.
- Determine the location of an object on the coordinate plane.
Available in days
days after you enroll