After completing this module you will be able to:
1/ Draw basic objects.
- Draw a line by defining the start and endpoint.
- Add a rectangle.
- Create a circle.
- Draw an arc by selecting three consecutive points.
- Create a polygon.
2/ Work with Entity Snaps and Tracking.
- Improve the accuracy of your drawings by using entity snaps to create and edit geometry.
- Incorporate theoretical construction geometry when you create and edit geometry.
3/ Draw using precise values.
- Understand the Cartesian Coordinate System upon which the BricsCAD drawing window is based.
- Recognize the advantage of using Direct Distance Entry while creating and modifying objects.
- Understand how drawing units determine the way measurement values are returned.
- Assign specific drawing unit values to a drawing