07/ Reusing Existing Content
Understand how to create object blocks and reuse them in your BricsCAD drawing.
After completing this course you will be able to:
1/ Working with Blocks.
- Use a collection of stored objects repeatedly in a drawing.
- Place blocks in a drawing using the Insert command.
- Add text information to a block when it is inserted.
- Change dynamic blocks to fit a drawing.
2/ Reuse content with the Drawing Explorer.
- Import data or drawings into another drawing.
3/ Reuse content with Tool Palettes.
- Organize tools and blocks used repeatedly in a Tool Palette
Available in days
days after you enroll