2D - 08 Supplemental Drawing Techniques
Learn supplemental drawing techniques with polylines, ellipses, tables, etc. in BricsCAD.
After completing this course you will be able to:
1/ Create and edit hatch patterns.
- Add a pattern to a specific area of a drawing.
- Add color fill to closed shapes in a drawing.
- Edit hatch and gradient patterns.
2/ Create and edit polylines.
- Create a single object using multiple line segments.
- Use grips and PEDIT command to edit a polyline.
3/ Create splines and ellipses.
- Create the smoothest possible curve between two or more points
- Make an ellipse using a major and minor axis.
4/ Work with tables.
- Insert a table filled with information into a drawing.
Available in days
days after you enroll